With over twenty years of experience providing AC repair services throughout the greater Phoenix area, IM is dedicated to providing premiere HVAC service all while maintaining honesty and integrity.
If you are looking for affordable, quality AC repair in Phoenix, then IM is the right company for all your AC repairs, maintenance and services needs.
Call IM HVAC for any Air Repair Service Needs if you’re looking for…
- 24/Hour Emergency AC Repair Service.
- Honest Assessments and Pricing.
- Prompt Response Times.
- Guaranteed Comfort Brought Back Into Your Home.
We Only Provide AC Repair Solutions Fit for Our Customers Needs
We’ve built a team of experienced and trusted technicians that work efficiently to identify the problem with your AC unit, provide repair solutions with upfront pricing and a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Our customers can rest assured that we’ll provide the best AC repair solution to make them feel relaxed, safe and comfortable within their home. All at a fair and affordable price.
Why Choose Integrity Mechanical
IM works with you and for you. Our team is focused on earning your trust and providing an honest assessment of your HVAC needs based on the situation at hand.
The experienced IM team of technicians is composed of a unique DNA made up of Devotion, Knowledge, and Experience which successfully allows us to fix any and all of your Phoenix AC repair needs.
- Choose the team that treats you and your AC unit like family.
- Choose over 20 years of experience in servicing Phoenix homes.
- Choose to be presented with all of your cost-saving options.
- Choose Affordable payment options.
- Choose Integrity Mechanical.
AC Repair Problems In Phoenix
We will do a thorough inspection of your entire AC unit so we can identify the initial issue that could have caused your system to fail.
Affordable Home AC Repair With A 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We have confidence that our team of experts can help with any AC repair. On the rare chance that a high-quality part or your HVAC system experiences the same failure after being repaired, our family of expert technicians will happily come back and fix it within 30 days, completely free of charge.
Air Conditioning Refrigerant Leaks
Air conditioning units around the greater Phoenix area commonly experience refrigerant leaks. AC leaks can potentially be damaging to your health and system.
You may have a refrigerant leak or restriction if you are experiencing:
- A lack of cooling or warming performance from your air vents.
- Sounds from your air conditioner resembling hissing/gurgling while it is running.
- Energy efficiency drops or a spike on your utility bill.
- Freezing / icing components
If you are experiencing any of these conditions, contact our team of experienced Phoenix AC technicians immediately to have your AC repaired at an honest and fair price.
A Faulty Circuit Breaker or Fuse Could be a fire hazard!
One possible cause of an air conditioner failing is a faulty circuit breaker or fuse. This is usually a quick fix, but if not properly assessed could cause a fire or damage to your AC. The experienced air conditioning technicians at IM can inspect your AC circuit breaker or fuse to make sure there isn’t a bigger problem, and get your AC running again.
The thermostat functions as the digital brain of your air conditioner’s operation. If a thermostat is experiencing malfunctions and cannot work properly, the air conditioning unit will be unable to properly regulate the temperature of your home.
You may need to have your thermostat replaced if…
- Your living space feels warmer than the temperature you have your system set to.
- The digital display on your thermostat is not lit – making the device unable to signal to your air conditioner to cycle on.
- The display is not readable.
- Your thermostat is experiencing short cycling or continuous running.
- The fan or system won’t turn on or off.
- It’s heating when it should be cooling or vise versa.
Your air conditioning unit’s capacitor can be located at the heart of the unit’s condenser or air handler. The capacitor ensures the motor of your AC is able to run within manufacturer specs, however this part will burn out and need replacement periodically.
You may need to replace your capacitor if you are experiencing…
- Your AC unit is not turning on.
- Loud noises coming from your AC unit.
- A lack of cold air being blown from your AC Unit.
It is recommended to keep your condenser coils well-maintained with regular cleaning and servicing to reduce strain and extend the life cycle of your capacitor.