Arizona is known for its heat however, a Phoenix winter without a functioning heater is still a situation everyone should avoid at all costs. The last thing a person wants to experience is having a broken heater on a winter night in the 30’s and 40’s. Consistent maintenance and tune-ups are a necessity when you are looking to maximize the lifespan and efficiency of your heater.
Regular tune-ups and maintenance on your heater will save you from an unexpectedly cold night and the following pain of an incoming repair or replacement cost for your heater.
IM HVAC offers services to keep you cozy and confident about your heater. Integrity Mechanical’s maintenance programs and tune-ups are available for residential and commercial buildings across the greater Phoenix area.
Maximizing your heater’s lifespan and efficiency to bring you comfort when Phoenix weather gets chilly is our goal.
Call IM HVAC for any Air Repair Service Needs if you’re looking for…
- 24/Hour Emergency AC Repair Service.
- Honest Assessments and Pricing.
- Prompt Response Times.
- Guaranteed Comfort Brought Back Into Your Home.
Achieve Comfort with a Heating Inspection and Tune-up
IM’s heating maintenance agreement is developed to ensure your home remains comfortable. Our customers can relax and enjoy a warm night in their homes knowing their heating system is well maintained.
IM knows that a heater doesn’t wait to break or stop working at a time that works for you. Routine maintenance on your heater will reduce the chances of you waking up in the middle of a winter night and the costly repair bill that could have been avoided.
Our team works to diagnose and fix potential problems before they become an expensive repair. Our team of heating experts will conduct a complete heating system inspection to ensure your heater is performing at optimal levels and will keep your home warm and comfortable.
This includes the evaluation of…
- Refrigerant levels, ensuring your system is charged to manufacturer specs with no restrictions so it’s running at peak performance.
- Leaks in line-set, coils, service valves.
- Insulation for line-set.
- Capacitors within tolerance, frequently need replacement to ensure a healthy unit.
- Motors, making sure the engine that keeps your system running is up to standards.
- Amp draws, ensuring the electrical system is healthy and efficient.
- Compressor windings, run amps, and LRA (start amps).
- Electrical connections, secure good and consistent power is critical to a functioning unit.
- Defrost cycle.
- Control boards aren’t discolored from overheating or future failure.
- Reversing valve switching back and forth with no issues.
- Relays working.
- Contactors aren’t pitted.
- Breaker is correct size.
- Squirrel cage is balanced and clean.
- Service disconnect as well as high voltage wires covered and connected safely.
- Condenser and evap coils, should be cleaned to help maintain your unit’s efficiency.
- Corrosion of coils.
- Condenser clear of debri.
- Evaporators, confirming they are able to keep the air dry and running efficiently.
- Drains, good drainage of condensation makes for a healthy unit Condensation line.
- Primary drain pan has no cracks and is clean.
- Secondary drain pan is clean.
- Check thermostats to make sure they’re functioning properly within desired efficiency levels.
- Look for low voltage or dust affecting thermostat connections and clean the touch screen.
- Return correct size and clean.
- Air filters, must be replaced monthly to ensure good airflow.
- Airflow, a well-balanced system is critical to cooling the entire home.
- Ductwork (leaks, pinched, sized correctly, balanced, dirty, hung correctly).
- Insulation levels.
- Attic inspection for leaks, pests, insulation, openings to outside, ventilation.
- Air quality (dust, co2, smells).
- Correct size of system.
- Level condenser / condenser pad and handler.
- Clear flue pipe.
- Clean burners.
- No gas leaks.
- Gas shut off valve is working.
- Gas pressure.
- Limit switches.
- Confirming the heat exchanger is not cracked.
The IM HVAC team has over 20 years of experience in the greater Phoenix area, servicing heaters for commercial and residential units.
We hold ourselves to the commitment of delivering the best heating solutions fit for your needs. We are licensed, bonded, and insured. If you’re looking for heating experts who will provide you with honest assessments and pricing, call Integrity Mechanical about keeping your home comfortable.